A Dream Wedding
with Adirondack Magic
Here at Ampersand Bay Resort, we believe that your wedding isn’t just a special day, it’s a special weekend. Weddings are not only a union of a beautiful couple, but a reunion of family and friends. Memories are made at weddings, and guests travel from near and far. Your guests will each have a home away from home in a lovely cabin, cottage or suite, with the events of the wedding, reception and rehearsal right outside their door. Imagine the fun of gathering everyone together around the campfire, sneaking away for a quiet paddle, or bonding with a beach volleyball game against your relatives between the formal events.
The open space at the resort gives you the freedom to make your wedding anything you want it to be. From casual to glam, our experienced wedding planner and staff can help you bring your vision to life. If you prefer a church wedding, or one of our local indoor venues for your ceremony or reception, we can still make your wedding into a weekend event by providing you and your guests with lovely accommodations.
- Full access to our 28 acre property for your rehearsal, ceremony, and reception for up to 150 guests
- Free use of Canoes, Kayaks, SUPs, and Pedal Boats
- Boat Slips to bring your boat, or you can rent boats from our rental fleet
- Staff assistance to coordinate delivery, set-up and removal of party supplies
- Electrical supply for your events
- Access to cooler space and storage space
- Assistance in preparing guest rooms with gift bags and welcome materials
- Daily beach preparation and evening campfires
- Additional resort staff on hand to assist with the event by providing regular trash removal and assistance to guests so that nothing is overlooked on your special weekend
- Lovely rental suites, cabins and cottages- we will set them aside for your friends and family to make their reservations with special wedding rates for additional nights before or after the wedding
- Free access to canoes, kayaks, stand up paddle boards, and pedal boat
- Time and space to bond- with an evening campfire, beach games and lots of green space, your family can enjoy a reunion-style weekend around the main events
Pricing & Options
- Brides and Grooms may choose to book the entire property themselves and do their own room assignments in order to maximize the number of guests in each rental unit.
- Brides and Grooms may also choose to block the entire property and invite guests to make their own reservations.
- For non-holiday weekends in May, June, September and October, we require a 2 night minimum with room rates at the off-season price. Shoulder nights before or after the event are offered to wedding guests at 50% off. For holiday weekends (Memorial Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day, etc.), we require a three night commitment with rates concurrent with the season.
- We request that our wedding planner VanBee & Co. be contracted to coordinate the event as she is familiar with our venue and all necessary vendors in our region for your event. Her fee is not included in the venue fee. Ampersand Bay does not have an indoor facility, so all necessary event materials must be contracted with outside vendors, this includes food.
- A venue fee of $5,500 covers the costs incurred by the resort for a wedding event.
- We require a 2 night minimum for non-holiday weekends and a 3 night minimum for holiday weekends. Pricing is concurrent with the seasonal pricing available on the rental units with shoulder nights offered at 50% off.
- Block a portion of our property and enjoy the evening campfire, beach games, canoes, kayaks and SUPs and all that our resort has to offer.
- Block out the entire property and enjoy the resort to yourself. Use the beach area to have a welcome BBQ, serve drinks, or host your guests to a sunset rehearsal dinner. Enjoy a late check-out on Sunday so that your guests may share in a morning brunch and watch you open gifts.
- Get priority choice on boat rentals for the weekend