Adirondack Family Vacations at Ampersand Bay
On the shores of Lower Saranac Lake, Ampersand Bay is a three-season resort that offers a unique opportunity to enjoy the quiet luxury of a vacation rental with the hospitality and service of a resort. With 21 rental units spread over 28 acres of lawn, sandy beach, forest and marshland, Ampersand Bay Resort offers our guests the opportunity to get away or get together.
Whether you choose a splendidly furnished Luxury Townhome, our Luxury Suite , a stand alone cabin, or the campy feel of one of our original rustic cottages, you and your family will form bonds and create memories that will last for a lifetime. Each townhome, cabin, cottage and suite offers a full kitchen, outdoor grill, porch, and two or three spacious bedrooms.
Our visitors are invited to enjoy our complimentary canoes, kayaks, stand-up paddle board and pedal-boat to explore the miles of wild shoreline. Our guests are welcome to bring their own boats as well, or to rent a pontoon or fishing boat from us for full access to the glistening lake dotted with dozens of islands. Guests with boats are provided a boat slip at our full service marina a for the duration of their stay with us.
Lakefront Resort Amenities
- Units with 2-3 spacious bedrooms and bathrooms, linens provided
- Fully equipped kitchens with service for 8
- Gas BBQ grill on your porch
- Pet-friendly units
- Nightly bonfires
- Wooded nature trail
- Large sandy beach with lounge chairs
- Complimentary canoes, kayaks, SUP's, pedal boats, paddles and life jackets
- Great fishing right from our dock
- Beach volleyball
- Lakeside gazebo and sunset deck
- Boat slip if you bring your own boat ($25/day or $150/week, reserve in advance)
- Full service bait-shop and gas-station
- Open air granite BBQ for parties and gatherings